Top 10 Reasons Why You Need an Accountant for Your Business
Managing your own business can be complicated, stressful and time consuming. This is why focusing on your business’s finances can take away from managing the rest of your business and team.
Here are the top 10 reasons why your business would benefit from an accountant…
1. Writing your business plan: Every business needs a business plan and Cheryl Bostock & Co. can give you the most invaluable help.
2. Professional advice about your company’s legal structure: There are many different legal structures for business your accountant will help you decide which one is the right structure for you.
3. Support on your finances: Doing your accounting by yourself can be quite complex, you may start to feel overwhelmed and realise your financial understanding is limited.
4. Feeling ready to delegate: There are many advantages of owning a business, one of these advantages is being able to control every part of the operation. As your business grows you will then be able to delegate more financial responsibility.
5. Your Company is Growing: Your business could grow rapidly at an unexpected rate, having an accountant will allow you to focus on your growth picture and the accounts to focus on hiring employees, office space etc.
6. Before you are able to take on a franchise: An account could help you map out as to whether a franchise opportunity would be worthwhile and what potential bills and income you will get out of it.
7. Before buying or selling a business: You don’t have to have a business to have an accountant, and it is always a good idea to get an accountants advice before buying a business, to make sure the company’s accounts are in good running order.
8. When you’re applying for a business loan or overdraft: Banks have started to be very cautious about lending money to small business because they want to know they will receive the money back. Accountants are very good at talking on your behalf providing facts and convincing the bank that providing you a loan will be beneficial to them. At Cheryl Bostock & Co. we have contacts in most banks on the Wirral which will give you a head start when applying for your loan or overdraft.
9. You have to deal with the government: The Government Issue plenty of tax paperwork and some of the paperwork can be very technical and time consuming. An accountant would take care of all of this for you and it would help you keep on top of your compliance requirements.
10. In case you’re audited: When your business grows there will become a time where you may need to be audited, this can be stressful and very expensive. The help of an accountant would be very wise at this point.
Cheryl Bostock & Co. want the best for your business and only provide the best accounting services and team to all of our clients. When our clients are successful that gives us a sense of pride that we have helped them grow their business. Cheryl Bostock & Co. offer a friendly, helpful and experienced team to help support you through all stages of growing your new business.
At Cheryl Bostock & Co., we offer accountancy, taxation and financial advisory services to a wide range of businesses and individuals. Our services cover everything from payroll to pension investments, personal tax returns to GP Accounts.
We pride ourselves in offering a personalised, friendly service that takes the jargon out of accountancy.
Whatever financial or accountancy service you are looking for, Cheryl Bostock & co. has the right expertise for you.