Here at Cheryl Bostock & co. we appreciate that running a successful GP practice is difficult; it entails using both medical knowledge and business skills.
We have many years of expertise and strong understanding of finances in the healthcare sector, whether you be a medical practice, a GP partner, salaried GP, locum, consultant, hospital doctor or dentist. We have a great team of experts with a wealth of experience and expertise, a proven track record and who are widely respected in the sector. We have a real desire to make a difference and create longstanding, trusting relationships with our clients.
Our niche expertise means that we are able to offer fixed fees for much of the work undertaken. We therefore provide a competitive service without ever compromising on quality. A free initial consultation means that we can determine your needs and design a package of services that works for you and your budget.
How Can We Help?
We pride ourselves on our proactive involvement in the areas of:
- Bookkeeping – offering advice on bookkeeping systems or providing a full bookkeeping service
- Accounting – quick, accurate year-end accounting
- Tax Planning – utilising allowances to minimise liabilities
- Management Accounts – interpreting data to give you useful management information
- Budget Forecasting – managing your resources to ensure cash flow and profitability
- Drawings Projections – helping you discover how much you will earn
- Partnership Agreements – advice when changing partners or agreements
- Practice Premises – cost of rent, notional rent, tax allowances
- Capital and Re-financing – raising money for growth and development
- Payroll – staff payroll including the NHS Pension Scheme
- We will endeavour to build up a strong relationship with your practice manager and we pride ourselves on being available throughout the year and not just during the Year End procedures.