Urgently required: Semi Senior Accountant
We are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to work within our busy accounts team.
This role would be ideal for an experienced Junior Accountant who is looking to take their first step up to a Semi-Senior Accountant job or a current Semi-Senior Accountant who is looking for a fresh set of challenges and progression.
the successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Preparing accounts for sole traders, limited companies & partnerships for a wide variety of clients
- Management accounts preparation
- Preparation and filing of self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation and filing of Corporation Tax returns
- Preparation and filing VAT returns
- Bookkeeping experience
- Assisting clients with queries and reporting to the senior partner
- Assisting in the training of junior members of staf
- Experience/Skills Required:
- At least 3 years experience of working within practice.
- Good IT Literacy in MS Office programmes and Accountancy software such as Iris, Kashflow, Sage QuickBooks and Xero.
- Ability to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work as a team member.
- Salary: negotiable dependant on experience.
- The role comes with the following Benefits:
- Car Parking at the office
- Entry into the Company pension scheme
- Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum 3 years practice experience